I have enjoyed my Thirty-One job so much these past 8 months that I have decided to share the love!
This month's special is the popular Large Utility Tote for $10 after you spend $35! These are awesome--I have one that stays in my car. I used it a lot during the school year for our book bags, lunch totes, diapers---anything we needed on a daily basis. It's great for shopping bags as well. I have 2 others that I keep in the garage for storage and pull out when I need them. The are strong, durable and as cute as can be!
Check out all of the cool patterns!!
They are great for vacations, ball games or beach days!!
AND there are now Top-A-Totes for them!! They are $10 this month only!
Would you like a new Large Utility Tote for your very own?
Here's how to enter:
1. Check out the new summer catalog on my website: www.mythirtyone.com/108822.
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite 31 product that you have or that you wish to have!
3. Comment only once---
4. BUT wait! If you commit to hosting a home party or catalog party (with your comment) I will enter your comment in FIVE more times for the drawing! I'll also be contacting you soon to set up your party date!
Remember to leave your email address with your comment.
I will select a winner June 16th!!
The winner will be selected at random, of course!
So tell all your friends!
Tell your mommas---your grandmas!
And if you would just like to place an order---email me (audrakellymcleod@gmail.com) and I'll be happy to help you!


12 comments:
I LOVE the large utility tote, but my favorite bag has to be the storage tote. Often overlooked but it is so versatile!
:-)
I just ordered one of those totes today! (Using some of my sister's hostess perks) I really love the cross-body bag - it's on my wishlist.
I received a utility tote as a gift a while back, and I have really enjoyed it. I would like to get a thermal tote sometime to use as a lunch bag. ;) You have my e-mail.
Woo hoo! Picking one fave is like asking me to pick my favorite child! I do love the tote that's on sale, but I'm such a bag lady I would take any of them.
I'm torn between an Organizing Utility Tote and the All in 1 Organizer. I don't have either one but I'm thinking they would make a nice teacher bag! Thanks for doing a giveaway and I'm crossing my fingers :)
I love the Cindy tote. Great for school or shopping. And I will do a catalog party for you.
So many to choose from! I want a couple of the small utility totes for the car!
My absolute fav is the skirt purse. I know it is a simple thing but it is so versatile. LOVE IT.
I love my skirt purse!!!
I love the picnic thermal tote! Great for baseball games and swim meets. Perfect size for Gatorades and snacks for the four of us. Not too big and not too small! Love it!!!
I love it all...but my favs are my thermal tote for 'Baseball Munchies,' my large utility tote for hauling...well, EVERYTHING-especially during school, and my organizing utility totes-one for all my teacher stuff, and one for all my Pampered Chef stuff! I'd love another Utility Tote! ;)
I love the insulated lunch bag. I carried my insulin in it on our trip to Louisiana and never worried about it getting too hot.
Post a Comment